The philosophy of North Little Rock Catholic Academy is:
- to provide an atmosphere of faith, where students are called to academic excellence, self-discipline, and knowledge of God.
- to provide a high quality education for each child regardless of race, religion, or socioeconomic background, while proclaiming the message of Jesus.
- to provide through or faith community ad service to others, work to develop both the mind and body of our students.
- to provide comfortable well-tended facilities, staffed by the priest, lay teachers, support staff, and caring involved parents and volunteers of our school community.
- to work as partners to provide a safe, comfortable, loving environment where students may grow spiritually and academically.
- to encourage students to love and respect themselves and others, to be honest and fair, to have a rich and fruitful relationship with God, and to become lifelong learners.